HYIP's: 3 Things To Watch for When Choosing an Investment Program


Hello to all. First of all, Happy New Year. This is my first post for 2010. I have been wanting to post here for a week or so, but I have been busy. Anyway, I am now back and ready to get back to business.

I wanted to write a quick article on things that you should watch for when choosing a HYIP investment program. We all know that HYIP's can be very very profitable, but we also know that HYIP's can be very costly, if you choose the wrong ones. I have been on both sides of the fence, so I can talk very freely about both. During my time in HYIP investing, I have lost thousands of dollars in a matter of minutes. It didnt feel good at the time, but I try to use every bad experience as a means of learning. When you think about it, thats the only constructive element that you can gain out of a bad experience.

I have now, as a result of applying what I know about HYIP's and balancing it with the elements that I dont know, have been able to set my investments up on auto-pilot where it generates hundreds of dollars daily. Here are a few things that I picked up along the way to help me out.

1. Test investments
Test investments are not always the best route to test a program.
When I say that, it doesnt mean that I never test invest a program. Sometimes I will bypass a test if the program has gained a parge amount of popularity in a short period of time. There are several programs that I currently have listed on my blog that I didnt test invest at all. I just jumped in feet first. My logic behind that is:
If I find a program thats very popular, why do I have to test them to see if they are paying?? How did they become so popular?? A test investment can sometimes stall precious time on a "real" investment opportunity.

2. Paid posters and paid monitors.
We all know that best sources for up to date payment info is in the forums.....sometimes. When you are looking in the forums for payment information on a particular program, please beware of "paid posters". A lot of programs will hire people for the sole purpose of placing positive votes about the program. First of all, if the program is really good, they wont have to hire people to lie about being paid. Most of the time they are very easy to identify. if you see people in the forums and they dont have a lot of posts or if all of their posts are on just one program; either positive or negative, then you watch that person very closely and dont trust them. They have an agenda. The same with monitors. Some of them are very unethical and they will post positve votes on a company just for the exposure or a few dollars. Be careful of them

3. "We are going private, better invest more money now!!"
How many times have we heard that?? Theres not much to be said about this one. Just know that if a HYIP program announces out of the blue that they are going private, that in itself isne bad. When they are using that phrase to try to entice you to invest now "while you still have the chance", then its time to cut and run.

Hopefully these three simple tips will help you to cut your losses while you are investing in HYIP's. Always remember, never invest more than what you can afford to lose and never get overcome by greed. HYIP investing can be fun and profitable, once you figure out what you are doing.

take care
Victor

Comments

Unknown said...

I just stumbled on your blog and would like to know more about you. I,m glad to find a blog like this and will definitely visit more often.
How can i link my sites to you?

http://www.betterhealthsecrets.com

TheTravelAngel said...

Thank you for that good advice. That was a good start. Informative and is very much helpful.


Who else wants to quit their job & try Jobs That Travel the world? Get Travel Jobs in any country and on every continent by claiming this free DVD. Get started today.

Find More Investment Opportunities

Custom Search